Rigged & Ready Guarantee
Probably the best fishing rod guarantee in the world.
Fast, no questions asked support, with no hidden fees or post hassle.
Rest assured, you are covered for your fishing rod guarantee for 2 years from the date you bought it.
Also take comfort that we will supply any parts for 5 years!
2 YEAR ONE TIME GUARANTEE NO QUESTIONS
Purchase any Rigged & Ready rod and for the first 2 years we'll repair your rod once, with no questions. If we can't repair it, we'll choose a current rod of at least equal value to replace it. Step on it, close the door on it, run over it with the car - it doesn't matter, we'll fix it once.
5 YEAR SUPPORT
We will replace any rod parts for up to 5 years with a minimal cost toward parts and post. The cost depends on the issue and your location.
CLAIM YOUR GUARANTEE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a picture indicating the broken section, a picture of the whole rod, highlighting the problem. Plus your name, full address and post/zip code, phone number, and email address. All guarantee claims will be managed by Andy Rigg our owner.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE
It is important we act immediately to get you back fishing. We are based in the UK, so for UK repairs it should not be more than 5 working days from receiving your email. Our international service will have to allow for priority air international post.
HOW TO AVOID ROD DAMAGE
MANUFACTURING FAULTS. Manufacturing faults are rare, but if there is a fault that affects the strength of the rod blank, it will normally reveal itself the first or second time the rod is used.
ROD BREAKS. Rod breaks after that are normally 99% down to angler error in some way, or accidents. Regardless how your rod breaks, we cover you (Other brands do not). It is still best to avoid unnecessary rod breaks and a wasted fishing trip, plus the inconvenience to you.
UNNATURAL BEND. The rod is designed to bend with a natural curve, from the handle to tip, towards a fish or your terminal tackle. Changing the natural bend of the rod can cause breakages, mainly to the tip
- Holding the rod up the shaft of the blank playing a fish or getting out of a snag.
- Pulling a lure or hook towards the handle putting the tip under pressure
- Holding a rod by the tip section
- Reeling in too far with strong braided line, lures and weights.
- Testing the rod bend by holding both sides of the blank.
IMPACT DAMAGE. Impact damage is the cause of many seemingly unexplainable breakages. An invisible fracture can occur if a rod receives a short sharp impact during use, storage or transportation. The impact point may then cause a breakage the next time the rod is used. Care should always be taken to make sure rods are handled, transported and stored to prevent these problems.
EXCESSIVE ROD PRESSURE. Excessive rod pressure is the cause of most breakages, which comes down to angler error or what we call Rod Abuse.
- DEAD LIFT. Rods are not designed to dead lift big fish (or traffic cones). You should always have a net or handle the fish from the water.
- Rods are not designed to pull out of a heavy snag. Point the rod directly at the snag, put the pressure on the reel and walk backwards, looking away from the snag (to avoid, flying tackle).
- REEL DRAG. Should always be set to give out line, before the line or the rod breaks.
- CORRECT CAST WEIGHTS. Going above the designed cast weight puts additional pressure on the rod blank it was not designed to handle.